Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Labels

Todays Freebie:

Here are some really cute Christmas Labels. I first offered these over at Thoughts of a Mother, Wife, and Daughter

I thought I would offer them here also:) The graphics are courtesy of Heartland Creek Graphics. These are for personal use only and I do have a TOU inside the zip. These labels will are formatted for Avery Shipping Label #5264, Size: 3-1/3” x 4” You can get the labels at Wal Mart. The SPC is not on the actual labels, just the preview.

You can download them HERE

If you do download please leave me a comment here or at 4 shared. It does help.

Sweetie Pea

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! These are cute. Also it was very nice of you to supply the brand and # of the labels to print them on.

    ReplyDelete